1. When we convert 10010 binary numbers to decimals. Then the solution is :
2. How many bits are in 1 byte?
3. An organized way of representing numbers is called?
- Character System
- Number system
- Integer System
- None of these
4. How many different characters can ASCLL represent?
5. How real numbers are stored by the computer?
- Floating Point Representation using Mantissa and Exponent
- Floating Boat Representation
Floating Point Representation using Mantissa and Exponent
6. How text is represented by the computer?
- Floating-point Representation
7. How many unique symbols in the Hexadecimal number system?
8. Octal equivalent of hexadecimal code F3A1 is :
9. Using ASCLL, how many bits are required for 1 character?
10. The binary equivalent of the decimal number 0.4375 is :
11. How graphics are represented by the computer?
12. How many processes for converting ( integer ) from decimal to binary?
13. Octal number system is :
14. How many unique symbols in a decimal number system?
15. What digits are used to store numbers, letters, etc.
16. How many bytes are in 1 kilobyte?