1 . The duck said to kangaroo –
- Good morning
- Good Gracions
- Good afternoon
- Good night
2. What does the duck desire ?
- She could walk like man
- She could talk like parrot
- She could hop like kangaroo
- None of these
She could hop like kangaroo
3. Edward Lear wrote the poem –
- No Men are Foreign
- The Duck and the Kangaroo
- Rain on the Roof
The Duck and the Kangaroo
4. The Duck requested the Kangaroo to give him a ………
5. The Duck and the Kangaroo ” is a ………. poem
6. How many pairs of socks did the Duck buy ?
7. How did the duck ride the kangaroo ?
- on the head of the kangaroo
- at the end of the kangaroo’s tail
- on the back of the kangaroo
- tied with kangaroo’s leg
at the end of the kangaroo’s tail
8. The Kangaroo hopped the world …….. times
9. The duck wishes to hop like a ………
10. Whose life is a bore in the nasty pond ?