1 . St. Peter turned the old lady into a ……..
2. What did St. Peter use to do?
- spread the teaching of Buddha
- spread the teaching of Mahavir
- spread the teaching of Christ
- spread the teaching of Kabir
spread the teaching of Christ
3. What did Saint Peter ask the old lady for?
4. Away, Away in the Northland
Where the hours of the day are –
5. St. Peter traveled around the earth to……
- give speech
6. Who has written the poem ” A Legend of the Northland “?
- Phoebe Cary
- Robert Frost
- Subramania Bharti
- James Kirkup
7. What made Saint Peter faint?
- Over eating
8. The children in funny clothes look like –
- Bear’s cub
9. Saint walked out for –
10. The poem ” A Legend of the Northland ” narrates the legend of an ………
- old man
- old lady
- old thought
- old priest
11. What did good Saint Peter use to do?