1 . Who is the poet of A thing Of Beauty?
- John Donne
- William Blakes
- William Wordsworth
- John Keats
2.. Why do we need a flowery band?
- to look beautiful
- to smile
- to be joyful
- to have strength and joy inspite of all sadness
to have strength and joy inspite of all sadness
3.What is the message of the poem?
- Beauty never fades
- beauty lifts spirits high
- beauty is a joy forever
- All these
4.What are the things that are read or heard by us?
- plays and classical music
- novels and songs
- lovely tales
- poetry and western music
5. What kind of a poet was John Keats?
- a Realistic
- A romantic
6. What does a thing of beauty is a joy forever mean?
- it will keep giving happiness for a longer time
- joy is precious
- joy is not sold
- joy is in memory
it will keep giving happiness for a longer time