1 . Who is the poet of this poem?
- Pablo Neruda
- None of these
2. What does the poet feel is needed to be at peace?
- meeting with people
- talking with people
- interaction with the people
- Soul searching
3. What is the original language of the poem?
4. The poet appeals to the readers to keep quiet for –
- twenty seconds
- twelve hours
- thirty seconds
- twelve seconds
5. Where would they be walking?
- in the park
- along the river
- in the shade
- on the road
6. According to the poet what creates barriers?
7. What does man threaten himself with?
8. Fishermen in the cold sea would not harm –
9. What does the title of the poem suggest?
- Maintenance of silence
Maintenance of silence
10. What would everyone feel at that exotic moment?
- strange blissful oneness
strange blissful oneness