1 . Who is the author of Lost Spring?
- James Bond
- Arundhati Roy
- Sudha MurthyA ragpicker
- Anees Jung
2. Who was Saheb?
- A shopkeeper
- A servant
- A ragpicker
- None of these
3. Who is Mukesh?
- Bangle maker
4. This story is an excerpt from which book of the author?
- Lost Spring – Stories of Stolen Childhood
- Unveiling India
- Breaking the Silence
- The Song of India
Lost Spring – Stories of Stolen Childhood
5. What is the means of survival in Seemapuri?
6. What does the author analyze in the story?
- Rich people
- Her works
- Poor children and their exploitation
Poor children and their exploitation
7. The frail woman in Mukesh’s house is his
- elder brother’s wife
elder brother’s wife
8. What were Saheb and his family looking for in Delhi?
9. Bangle industry flourishes in the town of
10. What forces the children to live a life of exploitation?
- Extreme Poverty
11. Which of the objects below best serves as a symbol of an Indian woman’s `suhag’?
- henna-dyed hands
12. What is the central theme of the story Lost Spring?
- Pitiable Poor children and their lost childhood
- Saheb and Mukesh
- Spring Season
Pitiable Poor children and their lost childhood