1. in SH.M. acceleration is proportional to –
- Time period
2. At resonance the amplitude of forced oscillations is –
- None of these.
3. Time period of the second pendulum is –
- 1 second
- 2 seconds
- 4 seconds
- 5 seconds
4. Which one of the following is not a periodic motion?
- Rotation of the earth about its axis,
- A freely suspended bar magnet displaced from its N – S direction and released
- The motion of hands of a clock
- An arrow released from a bow.
An arrow released from a bow.
5. Which one of the following motions is not simple harmonic?
- Vertical oscillations of a spring
- The motion of a simple pendulum
- The motion of the planet around the Sun
- Oscillation of liquid in a
The motion of the planet around the Sun
6. The displacement of a particle in S.H.M. in one time period is
7. The time period of oscillation of a particle in S.H.M depends-
- not upon its mass
- upon its mass
- upon the amplitude of the S.H.M
- upon the phase of the particle
not upon its mass